The first Saturday of every September is observed as the ‘International Vulture Awareness Day’. The sharp decline in vulture population of South-Asia is often linked to Diclofenac, the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used in animal treatment.
- Food safety concerns: An emerging issue with climate change
- Emerging issues of Indian meat sector in relation to Food Security, Safety and Health
- Cattle races and Jallikattu: the return of the festivals
- Food safety and standards of India: Act, Rules and Regulations
- Emu farming in India: what ‘Agricultural Journalists’ never told you