‘Nadia’ is one among the eighteen districts of West Bengal with Bangladesh as its eastern border. With 3917 sq. km in area, it has a population of 5168488 and a density of 1300/sq.km.
- Bio-diesel from poultry waste: the success story of Dr. John Abraham
- Food safety concerns: An emerging issue with climate change
- Emerging issues of Indian meat sector in relation to Food Security, Safety and Health
- Cattle races and Jallikattu: the return of the festivals
- Food safety and standards of India: Act, Rules and Regulations
1960 Amul Animals AVMA Ban on Jallikattu Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary Bird Flu Buffalo meat Buffalo population India Cattle breeding Cattle Breeding Policy Kerala Cattle population India Contribution to GDP India Dr V Kurien FAO GCMMF GDP Government of Kerala Import of Milk India India National Dairy Plan Indian Council of Medical Research Jallikattu Kasargod Dwarf Kerala Kerala Livestock Development Board KLD Board KVASU Milk Milk processing plants Milk production Milk Production India MILMA National Dairy Development Board National dairy Plan NDDB OIE PETA Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act SPCA Vaccinations Veterinarian veterinary colleges World Bank World Organization for Animal Health