Recommended Dietary Allowance ICMR Based on newer developments on human nutrient requirements reported internationally and some Indian research reported for the last two decades, some of expert group members and resource persons from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), after discussions at the meeting convened by the Director, NIN and the Secretary of the Expert Group, prepared a Draft Report on RDA of all nutrients including some of the newer nutrients, dietary components like selenium, B6 and dietary fibre and antioxidants according to normal procedure.
- Food safety concerns: An emerging issue with climate change
- Emerging issues of Indian meat sector in relation to Food Security, Safety and Health
- Cattle races and Jallikattu: the return of the festivals
- Food safety and standards of India: Act, Rules and Regulations
- Emu farming in India: what ‘Agricultural Journalists’ never told you
1960 Amul Animals AVMA Ban on Jallikattu Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary Bird Flu Buffalo meat Buffalo population India Cattle breeding Cattle Breeding Policy Kerala Cattle population India Contribution to GDP India Dr V Kurien FAO GCMMF GDP Government of Kerala Import of Milk India India National Dairy Plan Indian Council of Medical Research Jallikattu Kasargod Dwarf Kerala Kerala Livestock Development Board KLD Board KVASU Milk Milk processing plants Milk production Milk Production India MILMA National Dairy Development Board National dairy Plan NDDB OIE PETA Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act SPCA Vaccinations Veterinarian veterinary colleges World Bank World Organization for Animal Health