Recommended Dietary Allowance ICMR Based on newer developments on human nutrient requirements reported internationally and some Indian research reported for the last two decades, some of expert group members and resource persons from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), after discussions at the meeting convened by the Director, NIN and the Secretary of the Expert Group, prepared a Draft Report on RDA of all nutrients including some of the newer nutrients, dietary components like selenium, B6 and dietary fibre and antioxidants according to normal procedure.
- Bio-diesel from poultry waste: the success story of Dr. John Abraham
- Food safety concerns: An emerging issue with climate change
- Emerging issues of Indian meat sector in relation to Food Security, Safety and Health
- Cattle races and Jallikattu: the return of the festivals
- Food safety and standards of India: Act, Rules and Regulations
Amul Animals AVMA Ban on Jallikattu Bird Flu Buffalo meat Buffalo population India Cattle breeding Cattle Breeding Policy Kerala Cattle population India Contribution to GDP India Department of Animal Husbandry Kerala Department of Dairying Kerala Dr V Kurien FAO Fodder cultivation Kerala GCMMF GDP Government of Kerala Import of Milk India India National Dairy Plan Indian Council of Medical Research Jallikattu Kasargod Dwarf Kerala Kerala Livestock Development Board KLD Board KVASU Milk Milk processing plants Milk production Milk Production India Milk production Kerala MILMA National Dairy Development Board National dairy Plan NDDB OIE PETA SPCA Vaccinations Veterinarian World Bank World Organization for Animal Health